Two friends. Cool friends. Flung far across the world from each other now swim the blogosphere to share their daily triumphs.


Monday, December 18, 2006

To bloggening



Here's what I've been working on of late. My garden design business. I'm pretty happy with how colourful this brochure has turned out. It's hard to blog when you're not taking photos don't you find? Things have been pretty quiet on both the boys and the girls blogs lately. Michael had a great party last weekend. I drove back in the smoke from Meredith Music Festival, sat outside of Open Studio drinking vodka and listening to four violins and a tuba player make a great party. Everybody looked very glamorous, not least Jude and Jodie in their green dresses and Tim and Michael in their skirts. (Actually, maybe that was just Tim in a skirt.)

Did you know that Victoria is burning like a mofo? Certain days have a yellow haze and a smell of a faraway barbecue in the air. It's the holidays. The hot weather hits and I get very lazy. Last year we were making pizzas and krumping. C'mon you wanna battle with me?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your brochure looks really good, super-professional!! Good healthy prices too - do they include materials?

(yes Sam, my velvet shorts do look a bit skirt-like. Plus, maybe the bunny ears gave the impression i was in a skirt.)